Obtain ISO 45001 Certification From IQC, One Of The Leading Certification Bodies
Is your organization looking to implement a robust occupational health and safety management system? Consider obtaining ISO 45001 certification from International Quality Certification (IQC).
The ISO 45001 Certification is an important step toward demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace. When you achieve ISO 45001 certification, you can be sure that your organization’s policies are up-to-date, effective, and responsive—and ready for inspection by inspectors or auditors from outside governments or other third parties who may conduct audits as part of their regular business practices.
Our team of experienced certification auditors is dedicated to helping organizations from different backgrounds achieve compliance with this international standard.
- Start by preparing for the audit by gathering all necessary documentation and making any necessary changes to your occupational health and safety management system.
- Next, schedule the audit with us.
- During the audit, our ISO 45001 certification auditors will assess your organization’s occupational health and safety management system to determine if it ticks all the ISO 45001 standard requirements.
- If the audit is successful, you will receive your ISO 45001 certification from IQC.
- To maintain your ISO 45001 certification, we encourage organizations to take on periodic audits to ensure that their occupational health and safety management system continues to satisfy all the standard requirements.
For more details, feel free to give us a call today!
Our Best Features
Why Choose IQC?
Contact IQC For Affordable Online ISO 45001 Registration Services
Obtaining ISO 45001 certification from a reputable accredited registrar such as International Quality Certification (IQC) can provide numerous benefits for your organization, including increased employee satisfaction and productivity and reduced insurance claims.
To take advantage of IQC’s ISO 45001 registration service, you can follow these steps:
- Determine if your organization is ready for ISO 45001 certification by reviewing the standard and assessing your current occupational health and safety management system.
- Contact IQC to initiate the registration process and discuss your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
- Prepare for the registration process by conducting internal audits and gathering all necessary documentation, and making any necessary changes to your occupational health and safety management system.
- Work with IQC’s team of certified auditors to schedule and conduct the audit of your occupational health and safety management system.
- If the audit is successful, IQC will issue your organization’s ISO 45001 certification, and you’ll also be eligible to apply for our online ISO 45001 registration services.
- To maintain your ISO 45001 certification, it’s best to take on periodic audits to make sure that your occupational health and safety management system is in line with the standard requirements.
For further details, reach out to us today!
Get In Touch
Contact us to learn more about our ISO registration and Certification Services
Contact us to learn more about our ISO registration and certification services that can assist you in improving your business. Our friendly and knowledgeable associates are ready to answer any questions you may have.